[geeklog-devel] 1.5.1 - what's left to do?

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Aug 10 13:35:30 EDT 2008

Looks like the same issue is there for the leftblocks.

When/Who added this code as I don't recall using this feature before to
have blocks appear in the footer.
$_CONF['left_blocks_in_footer']
$_CONF['right_blocks_in_footer']

I understand why one may want this feature but possibly we should be
setting a new template variable that only would be used in the footer
template.

- blaine