[geeklog-devel] 1.5.1 - what's left to do?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Aug 10 14:57:50 EDT 2008

Blaine Lang wrote:

>Why not just have it set a new template variable like {footer_rightblocks} ?

Actually - what is right_blocks_in_footer supposed to do? They _are_
already in the footer. The left blocks are part of the header and the
right blocks are part of the footer. 'left_blocks_in_footer' has its use
(as explained). And if you need even more control, there's the $custom
parameter.

So unless I'm missing something, I don't see a need for the right_blocks
option.

http://geeklog.info/