[geeklog-devel] 1.5 error.log when DB dies

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Aug 13 13:24:36 EDT 2008

At 12:44 PM 8/13/2008, Tony Bibbs wrote:
>Because an error.log showed up in public_html/staticpages/

Yeah, because you can't read the configuration.

>Have you ever used caching programs?  Many are configured to
>use  the systems temp direcotry specified in the php.in for caching
>which would be a safe, sane place to put it.

How do you know the name of the file????

If I have 10 Geeklog site running on the same server I need 10
independent cache files. How do I find the cache associated with this site?

That's a configuration setting. Config settings go in the database.
If you put the name of the cache file in siteconfig you can put the
log path in the siteconfig and skip the cache entirely.

What am I missing now?

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games