[geeklog-devel] The Mysterious Case of the Double Blocks (was 1.5.1 - what's left to do?)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 16 15:19:42 EDT 2008

Michael Jervis wrote:

>Issues with this?

Sounds scary at first, but I guess as long as it doesn't break any of
the existing themes ...

>Changed the templates to left-blockheader and right-blockheader and
>changed COM_getBlockTemplate to look and see if there is a
>$side_[template] and if so switch to it?

Why move the $side to the front in the filename?

>This might involve some changes to the APIs for COM_getBlockTemplate

Keep in mind that this function is also used for blocks that are not on
either side, e.g. the system messages. Maybe there's also a more generic
use for the new parameter (so that it shouldn't be called "side")?

>Chameleon

Mark? What do you think?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/