[geeklog-devel] GSoC installer

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Aug 18 14:46:42 EDT 2008

Michael Jervis wrote:

>Of course I don't have the curl extension installed (default in
>XAMPP). So perhaps we should detect such pre-requisites before
>crashing?

Good point, hadn't noticed this.

>Also there is install and install with additional plugins, does just
>install include all the ones ticked by default and the differences
>with additional is just uploading extras?

"Install" is supposed to work like the current install. Or rather,
simply install all plugins contained in the bundle. The other option is
the "advanced install" option where you can configure the plugin mix at
install time.

>Pretty neat, nice and slick looking.

We want the buttons on the initial screen to look more like in 1.5.0 of
course, but that's only cosmetics :)

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/