[geeklog-devel] PLG_invokeService

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Mon Feb 4 08:21:10 EST 2008

I had another thought about this. Those webservices functions can be
pretty long. I'd hate to see them cluttering up the functions.inc
files of the various plugins. Why bother parsing functions that
aren't being used?

Since there are no plugins that support webservices yet now's the
time to specify where you put those functions. So how about one more
modification?

function PLG_invokeService($type, $action, $args, &$output, &$svc_msg)
OR
function PLG_wsEnabled($type)
     if ($type == 'story') {
         // ensure we can see the service_XXX_story functions
         require_once $_CONF['path_system'] . 'lib-story.php';
     } else if (file_exists($_CONF['path'] . 'plugins/' . $type .
'/webservices.inc')) {
         include_once $_CONF['path'] . 'plugins/' . $type . '/webservices.inc';
     }

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games