[geeklog-devel] The Story Re-Write
mjervis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:39:32 EST 2008
> Seems I got myself turned around and reversed, seem to have "fixed"
> the opposite problem to the one I had in the re-write, then tested the
> opposite of the opposite and thought it was all OK.
I take it back, I did fix the problem. However, when I merged my fix
from my working copy (anonymous check out so I don't accidentally
check in my own config.php etc) into my clean commit copy (checked out
with my developer account), I fluffed it slightly as I took out the
last debugs I didn't put the / characters into the MBYTE_strpos call
to find the closing [/raw]'s and [/code]'s. Other than that, the code
is fine and works with the above. Will commit fix tonight.
If anyone has time to double check my sanity, attached is a patch to
story.class.php that put's the two missing forward slashes back in and
makes everything work right again...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1264 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the geeklog-devel