[geeklog-devel] 'force_remoteauthentication' patch forenterprise users

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Feb 20 14:49:38 EST 2008

Blank, Jessica wrote:

>Wonderful. This is a relatively small patch and shouldn't present a
>problem. :) I will post again regarding this patch after the 1.5 release

Actually, I was about to suggest that this patch might fit right in
(assuming it does what I think it does).

In 1.5, we now have OpenID support. And we do have an option to disable
normal logins - but that option doesn't do anything yet.

So assuming this really is a small patch, I'd be willing to bend the
rules a bit. It would probably also save us a bunch of support requests
("This option doesn't work!" ;-)

Jessica, let's see that patch, please. Since, embarrassingly, our
project site still isn't in working order, simply zip it up and post it here.

Thanks!

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/