[geeklog-devel] 'force_remoteauthentication' patch forenterprise users

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Feb 25 13:55:50 EST 2008

Blank, Jessica wrote:

>Has it been integrated into the CVS repository?

Yes.

>Additionally: Did you add logic to remove the dropdown if only one
>authentication method is present and
>$_CONF['user_login_method']['3rdparty'] = true and
>$_CONF['user_login_method']['standard'] = false? It would make little
>sense to have a dropdown where a user can only select one method... Just
>use a hidden form field like I did, no?

Ah, I missed that bit. Okay, I see your point but I think it should be
made clear what the login method is going to be. So maybe we should add
the login method as a simple text string then?

>We simply do not HAVE any
>local logins for geeklog; everything is done via LDAP. :)

So you have a remote authentication module that does LDAP? We had quite
a few people ask for something like this. Any chance you could make it
available?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/