[geeklog-devel] Current CVS version of Geeklog-1.x not working; 'config.php' evidently not being read

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Thu Feb 28 18:21:42 EST 2008

Okay, I'll try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net on behalf of Mark R. Evans
Sent: Thu 2/28/2008 5:55 PM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: Re: [geeklog-devel] Current CVS version of Geeklog-1.x not working;'config.php' evidently not being read

Jessica,

If you can, I would simply start over.  Blow away what you have and grab the
latest from CVS again.  You won't need to edit any files to run the
installer, it now does this automatically.  Just make sure your webserver
has write privileges to the Geeklog directories.

Run the installer: http://www.yoursitehere.com/admin/install/install.php

That should you the initial install going and get you up and running.

>From there, any configuration changes you want to make you can do from the
Configuration menu option under Admins Only.

Thanks!
Mark