[geeklog-devel] lib-layout.php

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Fri Jan 4 18:07:58 EST 2008

I haven't followed this entire discussion, but this is what I do mostly:

1) I have a theme based off professional incorporating the blueprint
css library (http://code.google.com/p/blueprintcss/) so windows layout
is not too much hassle.
2) I add a new css file for my new theme and put everything I do in there.
3) I then make any changes to the actual theme files if required.

If I then upgrade, I only need to update my base theme, and everything
else is roughly the same - less a few patches from (3).

I think it makes sense to have a "template" folder, with the basic
(x)html files, and then a "theme" folder that holds the unique images
and css for each theme.

2 yen.

Cheers,

Euan.