[geeklog-devel] Static Pages vs. user's theme choice

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jan 5 07:45:33 EST 2008

Okay, I leave this for someone else to figure out (Blaine? Aaron?):

Step 1: User switches to another theme in their My Account settings. The
site however still loads with the Professional theme.

Step 2: Disable Static Pages plugin. Suddently, the correct theme is
picked up.

I guess initialisation of the config GUI for the plugin somehow resets /
reloads the Core config.

I have confirmed that the cookie and 'theme' field in gl_users are set
correctly. At the end of the piece of code in lib-common.php that
handles the theme choice, the correct (user-selected) theme is in all
the $_CONF and $_USER vars. But by the time COM_siteHeader is called,
everything's back to Professional.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/