[geeklog-devel] Plugin version number in configuration

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Jan 20 23:20:37 EST 2008

At 10:43 PM 1/20/2008, Blaine Lang wrote:
>I agree and thought I pulled that out last time I was working on the
>plugin. The install.php for the plugin has it defined because we do
>not want to have a plugins config.php and there is no need for a
>config file of a different name with just that one variable.
>
>I suggest it be removed as it should not be something the user/admin
>can change without doing a proper plugin upgrade.

It should be in function.php so the admin/plugin.php screen can
access it to see if the code is out of date with the plugin table.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com