[geeklog-devel] Should we ship the Project Honey Pot module?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jan 26 13:47:22 EST 2008

While working on the config GUI for the Spam-X plugin, I began to wonder
if we should really include the Project Honey Pot module in a standard
Geeklog install.

I mean, how many of our users are really going to set up a honeypot -
which is a requirement to use this module?

If we're not shipping it, then I can save myself the trouble of adding
the config stuff for it. We could have an accompanying Admin module for
the setup and provide it as a separate download on geeklog.net. It
should even work with 1.4.1.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/