[geeklog-devel] Next version?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jul 1 15:43:48 EDT 2008

Michael Jervis wrote:

>> By our previous numbering scheme, that would call for a version 1.5.1
>>anyway.
>
>Would that imply we need to support 1.5.0 still then?

I guess so. We did abandon a version before (1.3.10) after it turned out
too buggy (and needed a security fix on top of that). We could do that
again, but it doesn't solve our problem if we get to 1.5.2, 1.5.3, etc.

So if we want to abandon the "ugly" version numbers, we need a new
formula to make it clear which previous versions we support.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/