[geeklog-devel] Time to rebrand 2.x

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jun 13 09:19:24 EDT 2008

Sorry, let me be a bit more clear.  We chose a name for this exact reason...to avoid a bunch of subjective back-and-forth that will only assuredly result in a case where it will be impossible to make everyone happy.  My original note was simply to inform everybody of the name chosen and look for any violent disagreement.  Short of that we'll proceed with the new name.

Thanks,

--Tony