[geeklog-devel] Next version?

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:43:43 EDT 2008

> By our previous numbering scheme, that would call for a version 1.5.1 anyway.

Would that imply we need to support 1.5.0 still then?

I'm planning on fixing these issues tomorrow evening (or tonight if I
can fix a couple of other things elsewhere first):

Links in rtl:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=671
Core plugins use global when they shouldn't:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=663

I was hoping to look at:
Root Debug:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=673
and hardcoded strings:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=656

but should they wait so it can be 1.5.0-1?

I was thinking with 673 that we could do it keeping the value in the
db with an override in site config so that there is no db change and
it's only set in site config in the event of a catastrophe meaning the
config UI is not available. I dont' think that's overkill, I think
it's better house keeping.

We ought to (in the spirit of the new plan) set a hard release date
and plan for which issues are the criticals and who's doing what.

Cheers,

Mike