[geeklog-devel] Strange storage of strings (and other data) in gl_conf_values

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Mon Mar 3 15:11:34 EST 2008

Actually, I haven't ever logged in as a member of the root group. How do
I even CREATE a member of the root group? Also, we use a setup where all
users are authenticated via LDAP, using the remote authentication system
first implemented in 1.4.1.... How would I convey root privileges using
remote authentication?

I don't even know how to create a user in the root group locally. I have
a freshly installed copy of the latest CVS version of geeklog 1.x... How
do I make my root user?

--Jessica