[geeklog-devel] The core of a very simple LDAP plugin, and an LDAP remote authentication class that uses it

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Tue Mar 4 19:44:16 EST 2008

As stated in the subject, here is my promised LDAP authentication class.
It's based on a very small LDAP plugin, or the core of one anyways,
which is included; simply edit plugins/ldap/config.php to taste. :) This
tarball should plug right into any 1.4.1/1.5 Geeklog installation. Just
untar, edit and run!

What it contains:

* plugins/ldap directory (contains 'config.php' and some simple, very
skeletal language files for English and Spanish, with a whopping total
of ONE (count 'em!) actual message in each
* system/classes/authentication/LDAP.auth.class.php

Please feel free to contact me on- or off-list with bug reports,
comments, complaints and feature suggestions.

--Jessica <<GL1.4.1-ldap-plugin+auth-0.1.tar.gz>>