[geeklog-devel] The core of a very simple LDAP plugin, and an LDAP remote authentication class that uses it

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Mar 5 12:56:27 EST 2008

Blank, Jessica wrote:

>As stated in the subject, here is my promised LDAP authentication class.

Thanks! I wanted to try it out at work today (don't have an LDAP server
at home) only to discover that I seem to have borked my PHP install
there. I'll try to find some time this week to fix it and try it out.

Just wanted to let you know that I've seen it ...

Btw, here's an intersting little problem on the side: Assume I already
have a (local) user and want to make them a Remote User (using the LDAP
module) now. How would I do that?

Mike?

What else, other than adding the user to the Remote Users group (which
you can't even do from Geeklog since the checkbox is disabled), would
need to be done?

http://spam.tinyweb.net/