[geeklog-devel] Site breaks when there is one or more upcoming event?

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Thu Mar 6 02:50:18 EST 2008

At 10:31 PM 3/5/2008, Blank, Jessica wrote:

>We have PHP 4.3.9... and your test script worked. However, my copy
>of Geeklog does not...
>===========
>foreach() doesn't work on an empty array if said array was created
>in the function declaration itself, a la:
>     function a($x, $y, $z = array()) {}
>===========
>
>I may have perhaps uncovered a rather obscure bug in PHP 4.3.9?
>However, if I've encountered this error, others will likely
>encounter it as well. Perhaps my line should be added to the CVS
>copy just in case others are running the same version of PHP as me...

Weird, my test script creates the empty array in the function
declaration so this would have to be a really, really obscure bug.

What server are you running on? Are you running as CGI or mod_php?

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com