[geeklog-devel] Site breaks when there is one or more upcoming event?

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Thu Mar 6 14:58:08 EST 2008

At 02:50 PM 3/6/2008, Blank, Jessica wrote:

>AH HAH! That's the source of the problem! Yes, yes. Could you please
>put the initialisation into the current CVS version of the code?

Hopefully one of the devs will do so shortly.

For the calendar bounty I'm working on, I'll be rewriting the SELECT
bits of phpblock_calendar so I'll need that change in CVS too.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com