[geeklog-devel] Location of icon images on disk for user-added topics

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Fri Mar 7 19:15:00 EST 2008

Hello gang;

At MTV, we have several story topics that we've added in addition to the default topics that come with Geeklog. I've been attempting to locate a more rational location to place the icons for these topics, and have (for now, anyways) come up with /images/icons. Here, I have placed icons for all our new topics.

However, I'm wondering if anyone in the community has a better suggestion?

--Jessica