[geeklog-devel] 'Fallback to local login' and 'no service selector' options

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 9 12:42:58 EDT 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:

>Go to http://example.com/admin/moderation/

That should be .../moderation.php, of course (or simply .../admin/).

>The login form there doesn't have the dropdown. Not sure if that should
>be considered a bug, but it helps in this case :-)

I've noticed that there are quite a few inconsistencies in how we handle
the 3 different login methods we now have. I've cleaned up a few in CVS
now, but I'd say the rest will have to wait until after 1.5.0.

http://www.haun-online.de/accu/