[geeklog-devel] BUG on handling of situations where there's only one login service to choose

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Thu Mar 13 12:31:18 EDT 2008

Pardon the truncated message. I use Synergy, and some keyboard commands
intended for my Mac ended up on the Windows box, thus sending my message
early. In any case:

> In the CVS version of Geeklog 1.X, when standard/local logins have
> been disabled but third-party (remote) logins have been enabled, and
> when there's only one login service (in our case LDAP), the system is
> not passing ANY service via the form... so login cannot be completed.
>
> To fix this bug:

1) In 'public_html/users.php':

Search for a line reading 'if (!$_CONF['user_login_method']['standard']
&&'.....

A line or two below this, you will see the line '$select = $modules[0]'.

Change it to:

$select = '<input type="hidden" name="service" value="';
$select .= $modules[0] . '">' . $modules[0];

2) Do the same thing as per 1) above, but on
'public_html/lib-common.php'.

This fixes the bug neatly. Could someone with commit access please do
this?

--Jessica