[geeklog-devel] Handling of exceptionally long linesthatbreakthevisual flow of the page

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Thu Mar 13 12:33:09 EDT 2008

Doing it this way would introduce a significant amount of complexity.
How would you detect 'the code snippet'? How would Geeklog know where
the div starts and where it ends?

Without strong AI, I don't think a solution that automagically and
intelligently detects segments of code containing large lines and wraps
them in <div> ... </div> is possible. The only way is to either set
overflow-x properties on the entire story, or nothing at all... Unless I
missed something?

--Jessica