[geeklog-devel] Question about internationalization and look-ups

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 15 17:47:29 EDT 2008

Tony Bibbs wrote:

>fix a big problem for me.  I can probably have something in SVN in alpha
>quality by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.

Btw, what happened to this? I also seem to remember a note about the
plan to provide an easy to install GL2 package.

Something like this would come in handy to point potential SoC students
to (just had one such candidate on IRC).

bye, Dirk (hoping for the best on Monday ...)

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/