[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.5 status

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Mar 21 16:53:01 EDT 2008

Geeklog 1.5 is finally coming along to the point where I think I could
actually risk running a site off of it.

Can anyone think of anything that would require changes in the database
or the templates?

There are still some issues to be addressed and also a few bugs to be
looked into (that were actually reported for 1.4.1). But overall, my to-
do list is finally getting shorter instead of longer ...

Of course, due to the Summer of Code, we now also have a "hard" date for
a 1.5 release:

  May 26: # Students begin coding for their GSoC projects;
  <http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline>

Two big outstanding to-do blocks are:
- update MS SQL support
- update documentation

Specifically, we would need new installation instructions. Any takers
for that?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/