[geeklog-devel] geeklog.net domain

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu May 1 16:01:08 EDT 2008

Server I use to host the DNS for geeklog.net has some major problems this week requiring a rebuild.  That rebuild is happening today and I expect BIND back up at some point.  Luckily my server acts as a hidden primary but I'm not sure if that will keep effect before I get our BIND server back up.  I don't sysadmin'ing a bit but continue to host this along with one or two non-critical domains.  I'm completely open (read: happy to get rid off) this domain.  I will continue holding it of course but I don't like being the weak link in an otherwise good mode of operation.  Apply within.