[geeklog-devel] SQL Server 2005 - MSSQL Driver

Eric Warren eakwarren at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:39:32 EDT 2008

Hi Kevin,

I'm using Tortoise CVS v1.10.5, but it's got a bug in one of it's components
TortoisePlink.exe, so I just pointed it to Tortoise SVN's version
(configurable in the settings, I believe) and it works fine for me to grab
code from the GL repo, but note that I don't have commit rights, so I've
only tested CVS Checkout and CVS Update functionality.

The Tortoise SVN client works fine though for Checkout, Update, and Commit
functionality in Vista.

Hope this helps!

Eric