[geeklog-devel] Status of MS SQL support in 1.5.0?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon May 12 12:45:25 EDT 2008

So, what are the chances of us being able to ship Geeklog 1.5.0 with
support for MS SQL?

I'm not talking about Kevin's version here - that will come too late for
1.5.0 anyway. How's the status of MS SQL support based on Randy's driver?

Last I heard, a fresh install was "almost working". After that, the next
hurdle would be to get an upgrade from 1.4.1 working. And then there's
the separate plugin install for the five bundled plugins.

It's frustrating that I can't test this stuff myself. I'll see what I
can do to change that for future releases, but it's too late to do
anything about it for 1.5.0, so I'm relying on someone from the
community to step up. Please?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/