[geeklog-devel] Status of MS SQL support in 1.5.0?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue May 13 16:53:04 EDT 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:

>Last I heard, a fresh install was "almost working".

According to Matt, the fresh install does actually work on MS SQL 2005.
With the exception of the "open" field as used by the Polls plugin, as
that is apparently a reserved word (now fixed in CVS).

I'm pretty sure the upgrade will _not_ work - I think the ALTER syntax
is wrong for MS SQL.

What should work (I hope) is the install/uninstall of plugins from the
Plugins admin panel.

If anyone has a chance to look into these ...

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/