[geeklog-devel] SQL Server 2005 - MSSQL Driver

Kevin J. Peno kevin at metalaxe.com
Fri May 16 16:32:56 EDT 2008

Here's an update for you all. I've got the installation itself working
great (SQL inserts and all). However I'm getting a lot of php crashing
due to memory issues. It's possible it is related to the PHP SQL driver
itself and we are investigating. I'll let you know when I can give
further information!

P.S. I never heard back about if you wanted to split release both
Randy's and the MS driver I am working on. This is something I can
implement in my copy while I'm waiting on feedback for the memory
issues. So I figured I would ask again. It wouldn't be a difficult
process. All the SQL data would be identical as far as I can see. Let me
know.

Regards,

Kevin Peno
425-408-1094