[geeklog-devel] Beta 2?

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Tue May 20 02:40:12 EDT 2008

> And then there's the MS SQL issue ...

(looks shifty)

Snakenet got taken out via a SQL injection into our banner ad system
to inject a bot insertion exploit on any users PC. Standard Quicktime
etc vulnerabilities. Pretty comprehensive job. So I've been running
round trying to clean that up and so forth.

Tonight, I patch the last fixes to our test environment for our
"staff" to check out.

Then I'm back onto sorting out the MSSQL, Dirk informs me install is
verified so I'll check the upgrade, and there's a story/timezones
issue to check.

I'd say wait till tomorrow,but, if anything comes up with the SNMR
patch job, then I won't get anything done either.

Sorry,

Mike