[geeklog-devel] Mercurial up and running

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Thu Nov 13 10:13:54 EST 2008

I have installed the tortoise Mercurial client and have cloned (or
created) my local repository but am not able to commit any updates. No
error and it looks like it's committing but when I view the repository
the change was not committed - is it in a queue waiting to be approved?

I was asked the first time on commit for my username but not password.

This morning, I decided to try again and also created the .hgrc file on
the server.
 > Deleted my local clone and created a new local repository
 > Committed my update and same result - silient commit, no warnings, no
prompt for password and no change that I can see to the repository.

At this point I am stumped.