[geeklog-devel] Porting over the GSoC install script changes

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Oct 5 16:10:47 EDT 2008

So I've started looking into porting over the GSoC results into the main
repository. Specifically Matt's work, since that's what I'm familiar with.

In this case, I came to the conclusion that, as far as the actual
install script is concerned, it's probably best to backport the changes
that happened in 1.5.1 to the gsoc-2008 repository and then bring the
whole thing back from there once that's done.

For the moment, can I ask everyone to refrain from making changes that
require database updates, please? As that would make things even more
complicated. Thanks.

Matt, are you around?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/