[geeklog-devel] Porting over the GSoC install script changes

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Oct 11 13:30:32 EDT 2008

Michael Jervis wrote:

>I'll hold off on a commit until you are done.

Okay, I've ported the code changes back and forth between the two
repositories. No guarantees that anything other than a full fresh
install works at this point.

I could have started a new branch for this but I figured I'd rather not
confuse everybody (including myself) with branches at this point.
Consider the repository open for any commits again.

To do: The plugin tables and permissions need to be ripped out of the
main MySQL / MS SQL files and handled by the plugins.

Matt, let's continue working on the main repository from now on.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/