[geeklog-devel] Road to 1.5.1 Was: Request to add a new PLG hook - add createUserPrecheck

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 05:09:28 EDT 2008

> Done. Let me know if you notice any problems.

Looks to be working for me.

I'm going to submit an article about left/right block magic for 1.5.1
to explain it to theme developers not reading the developer list and
understanding my Commits ;-)

I also said I'd focus on bugs, submitted patches and documentation.
I've been doing the first two but not the third.

So, I'd like to post an article to gather areas where people think the
documentation is lacking, but a starting list is good.

So, where do "we" think the documentation is lacking (where we is
defined as anyone who reads this not just the core team).

Cheers,

Mike