[geeklog-devel] Going Mercurial?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Sep 24 13:34:25 EDT 2008

FYI: I've asked pair.com to install Mercurial on the server which they
kindly did now. It's not officially supported, but should be easier to
use now without that somewhat awkward setup we were using until now.

I should have some time to do the conversion from CVS on Friday. I'll
probably also move some things around while I'm at it. Will update the
wiki page accordingly when I'm done.

In the meantime, feel free to add things to CVS. Or you may want to wait
so that you have something to try out Mercurial with ...

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/