[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-SoC: Test commit: Fixed handling of HTML entities in the...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Sep 25 15:20:12 EDT 2008

geeklog-cvs at lists.geeklog.net wrote:

>Test commit: Fixed handling of HTML entities in the Configuration (bug
>#0000710)

Still trying to figure out why it never sent any notifications when
someone other than myself was pushing something.

Found another option that I've overlooked so far. Could someone please
push something to the SoC repository?

And then tell me if you see something like this on your end:

dirk at prospero:soc-work> hg push
dhaun at cvs.geeklog.net's password:
pushing to ssh://dhaun@cvs.geeklog.net//cvsroot/geeklog/Geeklog-SoC
searching for changes
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 1 changes to 1 files
remote: notify: sending 1 subscribers 1 changes

Thanks.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/