[geeklog-devel] Mercurial up and running

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 26 08:01:12 EDT 2008

The conversion is done. Our official Mercurial repository is now up at

    http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/

Instructions in the wiki have also been updated:

    http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Using_Mercurial

For those that were using the GSoC repository: It's still there but has
moved and was renamed - see the wiki for details.

Setup notes:

- We have Mercurial 1.0.2 on the server. I don't think there are any
compatibility issues with older 1.0.x versions, but you may want to
upgrade to that version just in case.

- If you were using the GSoC repository before, you should remove the
"remotecmd" entry from your local ~/.hgrc file. That special version is
no longer there.

If you run into any problems, let me know.

Oh, and I'd still like to have some feedback on that notification issue,
please. When you check something in, please have a look at the messages
that Mercurial is printing out. Any errors regarding notifications there?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/