[geeklog-devel] Towards 1.6

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Apr 10 13:57:58 EDT 2009

>Now that the Summer of Code is on again, we should really be wrapping up
>1.6 development ASAP.

Okay, we're one big step closer to that: The comment changes from
Jared's GSoC project have finally landed on the trunk. Thanks to Mike
for the preparation.

I noticed some things that weren't working properly, so I had to
backport a few more bits and pieces from the gsoc-2008 repository. Still
needs some work and possibly more backports ...

This should have been the last time we had to do manual ports between
repositories. The plan for this year is to give each GSoC student their
own branch and then hope that Mercurial does most of the rest for us.

Looks like almost everybody has done their homework since the last roll
call (Thanks, guys!). I'll go and poke the remaining delinquents in
private emails ;-)

Oh, and regarding the comment code, I could use some help from someone
with knowledge about MS SQL to add the new tables to
mssql_tableanddata.php and the update script. Anyone?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/