[geeklog-devel] Meta Tags in Geeklog and 3 Poll Autotags

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Aug 24 13:17:00 EDT 2009

Tom wrote:

>A few of my updates to Geeklog 1.6.1 have now been committed into Mercurial

Btw, in case anyone was wondering: Tom does not have commit access - we
were using the power of Mercurial's hg export and hg import commands to
provide proper attribution for his contributions. Just one more
advantage of having switched to Mercurial and one which we hope will
make contributions easier (and maybe more attractive).

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/