[geeklog-devel] Still offline ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jan 5 09:14:52 EST 2009

FYI: I'm still offline. Why do all ISPs suck and why can you never
reach somebody on a hotline between Christmas and New Year? Oh well. I
hope to get this resolved finally some time this week ...

As you can see from the Mercurial repository, I've spent some time
with the install script and plugin installation. More on the latter
later, but the install script is now in a state that I consider
usable. It could use some makeup on the first page, though (Matt?).

Haven't seen much activity lately. How are things regarding porting
Sami's and Jared's changes over?

Oh, and a Happy New Year to all :)