[geeklog-devel] RFC: Plugin auto install

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Sun Jan 18 06:47:18 EST 2009

Hello,

Yes this morning it's working for me too. Testing with Wampserver, I
needed to copy pear files from a geeklog 1.5.1 to the pear folder,
then created a .tar archive of captcha plugin 3.1.0.

Plugin upload from admin plugins area was ok and then captcha install
too. It's work for vthemes plugin 1.5.1.1 too. Very nice feature.

::Ben