[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Update FCKeditor to ver 2.6.4

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Tue Jan 20 13:48:09 EST 2009

It is but has a number of good fixes and enhancements included.

My local repository was taken from Sunday - what was changed in the
FCKeditor directory that needed merging?

I had a warning and needed to use the force option but figured that had
something to do with the size of my update and the related directories
and files. I was updating 100's of files.

- Blaine