[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.5.2 and 1.6.0 (was: Summer is coming)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 21 14:21:12 EST 2009

>The first stop is 1.5.2, but that is already pretty much finished.

Sami's patches for COM_makeClickableLinks have now landed (thanks!), so
from my point of view, 1.5.2 is finished (apart from stuff like
documentation updates and maybe some language files).

I'd say we release 1.5.2rc1 next weekend, followed by the final version
a week or two later (depending on feedback).

And then on to 1.6.0.

Looking at the calendar, I'd say we should commit to having a beta out
by March 1st. That's 5 weeks from now. It should, at the very least,
include Jared's and Sami's projects in a working condition.

As mentioned before, I'd consider anything else optional, but I'm sure
we'll find enough time to address a variety of issues from the
bugtracker. So let's review them and see what looks doable.

I'll start working on the plugin API changes next. Last chance for
comments ...

http://geeklog.info/