[geeklog-devel] Suggestion: simple mode

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:58:58 EST 2009

Couldn't this be handled through templates?  You can release a template
patch or an entire theme that has a simple "blog" and "admin" interface.  If
the user ever needs more advanced options they can simply switch themes.

You could even prefix themes of this type with "Simple".  So you'd have
themes like "Simple Professional" and "Simple Blue".

-Vinny