[geeklog-devel] Crediting translators by a link

1000ideen at gmx.de 1000ideen at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 14:40:41 EST 2009

I am also a translator but I feel my work is nothing in comparison to the programmers, well almost.

Yes, there are examples where translators and theme designers are being mentioned. But honestly, isn`t this a bit too much? As for me I don`t need a link.

http://www.deineex-board.com/tmp/board/index.php