[geeklog-devel] A patch for mailman threading

LWC geeklog.nwo at neverbox.com
Wed Jan 28 09:57:54 EST 2009

I've used the web archive itself to reply and thus had a few problems
threading before. My posts showed up as either level 1 or 2. Turns out
it's an official bug in mailman that was fixed by now.

I'm not sure how much control pairlist.net gives you, but they stopped
upgrading mailman just before the version that fixed the threading bug.

Can you have mailman upgraded (even by one version would be enough)? If
not, can you at least run the official short patch?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/266414

Thanks!